Instant noodles can be seen everywhere in our daily life. Whether it is a large supermarket or a small convenience store, you can see all kinds of instant noodles. For the process of how instant noodles are made, it is generally known that they are made by frying. And what about the more detailed ramen noodles manufacturing process?
Let’s continue reading the article.
How noodles are made
Instant noodles are made from wheat flour, water, salt, and alkaline water. Among them, alkaline water is a kind of alkaline water that can increase the elasticity of noodles.
The noodles are made in four steps:
– First, all the ingredients are kneaded together to form the dough.
– In the second step, roll out the kneaded dough and cut it into thin noodles.
– Then the noodles are steamed in a pot, and finally dehydrated and packaged.
Every step of the manufacturing process adheres to the use of advanced technology, and the ramen factory attaches great importance to the dehydration process. Because dehydration is so important for instant noodle preservation, wholesale ramen noodles suppliers have tried many different methods.
Improvements in the manufacturing method
– With the development of the times, people are pursuing healthy noodles. Therefore, various methods have been developed to dehydrate the noodles, one of which is to dry them at high temperatures.
– This method of blow-drying at high temperatures was actually tried in the early days of instant ramen, but it was not popular because the noodles did not easily fall apart in the soup. So, a dehydration method was developed in which noodles were exposed to hot air for one hour. Ramen products made in this way are known as non-fried noodles and are low in calories because they are not fried.
– Nowadays, in addition to these non-fried noodles, many low-calorie noodles have been developed. Such as air dried ramen and organic noodles.
Thank you for visiting our website! We hope you will find something of interest on our website. Watch the video in the below:
Video resource: YUMMY YAMMY